PLUMB-PRO® SUPER SHOVEL - Trench
Cut down hollow back shovel blades simplify cleaning soil from machine dug trenches.
The lift angle of the shovel blade is 32°.
The PLUMB-PRO® is manufactured from the finest material available:
- Comfortable ergonomically designed grip, made of long lasting vinyl.
- Fiberglass tubing consisting of millions of continuous parallel glass fibers in tension over a lightweight core.
- Solid fiberglass reinforcement at the critical stress point (patented).
- Adapter collar guarantees perfect stress bearing contact between handle and blade (patented).
- Super compression bar fills and reinforces the throat of hollow and closed back blades (patented).
- Tempered Steel Blade.
All PLUMB-PRO® Super Shovels tools feature soild core fiberglass handles for strength, safety, and durability. PLUMB-PRO® Super Shovels's non-slip handle designs can be used in wet conditions where moisture-laden wood or tubular steel would have disastrous results. Smooth, resin rich PLUMB-PRO® Super Shovels handle surfaces protect users from splinters and resist UV deterioration.
PLUMB-PRO® Super Shovel handles have a longer job site life expectancy since they are unaffected by moisture, fungus, termites or dry rot that destroy wood handles.
• Protective covering injection molded over a Classic PLUMB-PRO® Super Shovel Fiberglass handle
• Protects fiberglass from overstrikes and extendes the life of the handle
• Industrial grade heads
All PLUMB-PRO® Super Shovels products are warranted against any and all defects in material or manufacturing.
Safety Data Sheets
|Product Name||Product Code||Size||Container||Items Per Case||Case Weight||UPC Code|
|PLUMB-PRO® SUPER SHOVEL - Trench||#318||4" (10.16 cm) x 12" (30.48 cm) Blade / 48" (1.2 m) Handle||Bundled||3||12 lbs. (5.4 kg)||688544061208|
|PLUMB-PRO® SUPER SHOVEL - Trench||#319||5" (12.7 cm) x 12" (30.48 cm) Blade / 48" (1.2 m) Handle||Bundled||3||13 lbs. (5.9 kg)||688544061215|