WHITLAM CPVC Gray Heavy Bodied Low VOC Cement
Whitlam CPVC Gray Heavy Bodied Cement for use through 6" (15.24 cm) diameter Sch. 80 CPVC pipe and through 12" (30.48 cm) diameter Sch. 40 CPVC pipe. Heavy bodied cement formulated for use on solvent weld CPVC pipe and fittings in both cold and hot water applications. Should be used in conjunction with Whitlam Low VOC Clear Cleaner or Whitlam Low VOC Purple Primer.
- Premium Formula for Leak Free Joints
- Excellent for All Makes of CPVC Pipe and Fittings
- High Viscosity Cement with Gap Filling Properties
- Slow Setting for More Working Time
- Provides Superior Bonding Strength Between Pipe and Fitting
Meets ASTM F493 and ASTM D2846
Formulated to solvent weld up through 6" (15.24 cm) diameter Sch. 80 CPVC pipe and through 12" (30.48 cm) diameter Sch. 40 CPVC pipe.
Made in the U.S.A.
Safety Data Sheets
|Product Name||Product Code||Size||Container||Items Per Case||Case Weight||UPC Code|
|WHITLAM CPVC Gray Heavy Bodied Low VOC Cement||CPG1-CGW||Gallon (3.785 L)||Wide Mouth Can w/ Handle||6||56 lbs. (25.4 kg)||688544020205|