PLUMB-PRO® SUPER SHOVEL - Square Point
Premium grade 48" (1.2 m) fiberglass handle with a heavy duty 14 gauge blade. Forward turned step for shoveling gravel, dirt and loose material.
The PLUMB-PRO® is manufactured from the finest material available:
- Comfortable ergonomically designed grip, made of long lasting vinyl
- Fiberglass tubing consisting of millions of continuous parallel glass fibers in tension over a lightweight core
- Solid fiberglass reinforcement at the critical stress point (patented)
- Adapter collar guarantees perfect stress bearing contact between handle and blade (patented)
- Super compression bar fills and reinforces the throat of hollow and closed back blades (patented)
All PLUMB-PRO® Super Shovels feature solid core fiberglass handles for strength, safety, and durability. PLUMB-PRO® Super Shovel non-slip handle design can be used in wet conditions where moisture-laden wood or tubular steel would have disastrous results. Smooth, resin rich PLUMB-PRO® Super Shovel handle surfaces protect users from splinters and resist UV deterioration.
PLUMB-PRO® Super Shovel handles have a longer job site life expectancy since they are unaffected by moisture, fungus, termites or dry rot that destroy wood handles.
• Protective covering injection molded over a classic PLUMB-PRO® Super Shovel Fiberglass handle
• Protects fiberglass from overstrikes and extends the life of the handle
• Industrial grade heads
All PLUMB-PRO® Super Shovel products are warranted against any and all defects in material or manufacturing.
Safety Data Sheets
|Product Name||Product Code||Size||Container||Items Per Case||Case Weight||UPC Code|
|PLUMB-PRO® SUPER SHOVEL - Square Point||#284||9-1/2" (24.13 cm) x 12" (30.48 cm) Blade / 48" (1.2 m) Handle||Bundled||3||15 lbs. (6.8 kg)||688544069112|