WHITLAM RTV Silicone Sealant
Excellent for Sealing:
• HVAC duct work.
• Cracks or gaps around windows.
• Gutters, down spouts, and piping.
• Door joints and fixtures.
• Compartments in machinery.
• Freezer doors and windows.
• Electrical connections and boxes.
• Sheet metal patches.
• Flanged pipe joints and access doors.
• Trailers and truck cabs.
• Marine cabins and windows.
FOR USE ON: Clean metal, glass, many types of wood, silicone resins, vulcanized silicone rubber, ceramics, and plastic surfaces.
WHITLAM 100% RTV SILICONE SEALANT is available in Clear (SIC) and White (SIW). It has a paste-like consistency and a shelf life of 12 months from date of shipment. Also available in HIGH TEMPERATURE RED (SIR).
Made in the U.S.A.
Safety Data Sheets
|Product Name||Product Code||Size||Container||Items Per Case||Case Weight||UPC Code|
|Clear Silicone Sealant - 100% RTV||SIC10||10.3 fl. oz. (305 ml)||Cartridge||12||10 lbs. (4.5 kg)||688544105216|
|Red Hi-Temp Silicone Sealant - 100% RTV||SIR10||10.3 fl. oz. (305 ml)||Cartridge||24||20 lbs. (9.0 kg)||688544405217|
|White Silicone Sealant - 100% RTV||SIW10||10.3 fl. oz. (305 ml)||Cartridge||12||10 lbs. (4.5 kg)||688544205213|